We are excited to be open again at long last and look forward to helping our all our lovely regulars by dealing with some long-overdue trims and fixing up any DIY haircuts that might have taken place over recent months!
Please note however, that there are some very important restrictions in place which all customers will need to be aware of...
1) We will be open on an appointment-only basis until further notice. This means walk-ins are not allowed under any circumstances. Appointments can be booked on our Facebook page or by sending a request by email to [email protected]
2) Customers are asked to arrive ON TIME, since waiting outside or inside the shop is not permitted. Please also be aware that late arrival - even by just a few minutes - may unfortunately result in the appointment having to be cancelled.
3) Customers MUST wear facemasks at all times while in the salon. Customers arriving without a facemask will be required to purchase a single-use mask for £1 available at the salon. Hand sanitiser (provided) must also be used on arrival.
4) Only ONE customer is allowed in the shop at any one time. Regretfully, this means parents/children booking consecutive appointments will need to take turns to be inside the shop as no waiting is allowed inside. And out of respect for our neighbours, no more than 1 person can wait outside the shop, and this is only in the case of a parent or guardian waiting while a minor is having their haircut. No other waiting is allowed.
5) Payment is by contactless card please, or if paying by cash, we ask for EXACT MONEY only please.
Please be assured that all Covid-19 safety and hygiene measures are being adhered to, including the full cleaning of the chair and surrounding area before and after each customer, the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment, and the sterilisation of cutting implements in between each use.
However, it is VITAL that you do not visit for a haircut if you or anyone you have come into contact with is showing any signs of illness, particularly the known symptoms of Covid-19 - specifically a high temperature, continuous cough, or a loss or change in sense of smell/taste. We reserve the right to refuse any appointment at any time in the event of a customer appearing to be unwell.
So, it's all change in many ways, but you can be assured of the same great haircuts. We look forward to seeing you at long, long last!
Copyright, Ottery Gents 2020